Friday 18 June 2010

Cleansing ritual: the new mitt that removes make-up with tap water

When I was sent a cleansing mitt that promised to remove make-up with tap water alone, I’ll admit I was very sceptical. But after using Poreclens last night to remove several layers of liquid foundation, concealer, powder foundation, blusher and mascara, I’m happy to report that it took the lot off (I even swiped my face with toner afterwards and there were mere traces left).

Designed by two independent beauty experts, the mitt is made with a special micro-fibre that breaks down the surface tension of oils that bond make-up onto the skin. You simply run it under a warm tap and use it like a face cloth to remove all your make-up – then finish the job off with your usual moisturiser.

I have to say I’m a little unsure about using this to replace an everyday cleanser, but for festivals, weekends away, and those evenings when you just can’t be bothered – I think it's a winner.  

The Poreclens costs £9.99 – buy it Departmentstoreonline.co.uk

No comments:

Post a Comment